February 2021 COVID Update:
As we continue to adjust to life behind a mask, it is equally important that we continue to look for ways for our children to safely get outside and enjoy nature and each other. Weekend-Adventures has been a champion for our youth having equal access to the outdoors pre-COVID-19 and during this time.
We are happy to be in a position to offer safe outdoor activities for small cohorts of youth. We have taken the following precautions to ensure that our trips are safe:
- We use a private 12 passenger van.
- We wear masks at ALL times during our outings.
- Our cohorts have been reduced to five.
- Once a program has started, no new participants are allowed to join.
- Each week kids are screened for symptoms.
- We follow the guidelines from the SFDPH for childcare providers.